Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy HALF BIRTHDAY Abigail! Love, Mommy xoxo

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 Months Old today! Time flies by so fast while your raising a baby! And I love EVERY moment of it! She gets her 6 month check up this coming up Tuesday so I am not sure about her stats yet. Another month has flew by and watching her grow up is amazing. She completes me!

Abigail has been trying to roll like crazy now. NON-STOP! She's currently trying to crawl. So she basically gets on all fours (hands and knees) and rocks back and forth like she's trying to move. It's so cute! Lol! I took her to my aunts house today and my mom was there playing with her and she put Abigail on her tummy about 2 or 3 times and she kept getting on her hands and knees and attempted to crawl. My mom kept yelling "LOOK! She's trying to crawl everyone!" Haha! And knowing my mom, it's rare she gets that excited so I am definitely glad she was! Something new and surprising ;)
My buggy-boo has been coo-ing all the time lately and my family thinks she's going to talk in no time. Ha! I hope not too soon because I've heard when they talk..they can TALK and won't stop! Knowing that I talk a lot, I'm pretty sure Abigail will do the same. LOL

Well, since she's 6 months today..ALREADY..=(..I haven't had ONE outing without her. She's either with me or daddy. I can't believe we both haven't been out without her. It's so hard to let my baby girl go. I want to be by her side or her daddy to be by her side at all times. I can't believe I'm so clingy. My family's been bugging me to baby sit and watch her. Today, my mom kept asking me when she was going to get to baby sit (*gasps* my MOTHER? and baby sitting? in one sentence? haha). So surprising! My aunt told me that I need to have alone time with my S/O. But I just can't seem to want to even let her stay with anyone. She even tried telling me to drop Abigail off with my grandma for 2 hours so we can go to the gym. I couldn't do it! So we had to take her to the park and work out outside. I hope soon..I can fight and get courage to at least let my family keep her for a bit. I know I will have to soon. But does it have to be NOW? =(

I can't wait until my baby girl can do all that she wants to do because it just brings joy to my heart that she's growing each and everyday! And one day I can finally just say its okay to let her go and understand that as she grows everyday..she will be more independent but she will always be close to my heart. xoxo

Trying to be a big girl already! =(



Happy 6 Months Abigail! Mommy loves you SO MUCH! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...